I still remember the day when I first discovered YouTube. My twin brother, Jesse and I were playing around on the internet when he asked me to go to YouTube. I had never heard of it and was quite weary of it at first. Within minutes however, I realized how much fun I could have on it. I was listening to songs, and watching clips from movies that I hadn't seen in years! For almost a year and a half now, I've been watching videos and listening to songs on YouTube on a daily basis. For those who've never been to YouTube, you should check it out (Click Here to Experience to YouTube) It is a video sharing website where people from all over the world can upload videos. You do not have to register to see most videos, however some videos cannot be viewed unless you have an account. To upload a video, you do need to have an account. As I experiment more with Web 2.o Technologies, I realize that I myself have been using them, but I've never really created my own. I think I will try and upload my first video onto YouTube.
Welcome Message
Greetings! Welcome to Jenn's insight to Web 2.0
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment