After many "hours" (and I mean hours), I have uploaded my first podcast! This is the first time that I have ever uploaded an audio file to the internet, and I must admit I was very stressed. It appears that my Mac computer doesn't support the common programs or files that it takes to make a podcast. Because I had these struggles, it made me think about how it would be if I were having my students make podcasts on computers that did not work. This solidifies the truth even more that foremost, technology is never 100% reliable, and that teachers should always play around with their technology before using it in the classroom setting. Once teachers know that the computers are working effectively, using podcasts in the classroom can be very beneficial.
I have linked my first podcast below. On the podcast, I read the introduction to the article on my blog entitled, "8 Reasons why Non-Teachers don't Understand Teachers' Jobs."
I have linked my first podcast below. On the podcast, I read the introduction to the article on my blog entitled, "8 Reasons why Non-Teachers don't Understand Teachers' Jobs."
No comments:
Post a Comment